We will inform you about the news of the project and exclusive actions and bonuses
Subscribe and stay tuned!
The world’s first platform enabling to invest in ICO
with fiat money. CoinPlace is a profitable way
to buy crypto assets without an agent.
Buy ICO tokens and cryptocurrencies for fiat money within 5 minutes
We will launch over 100 digital assets within the first year
A P2P platform with one-minute registration and zero purchase commission
ICO projects will place their tokens on our platform during pre-sale and ICO
Receive payments for sold cryptocurrencies from any of over 40 payment systems
GET BETTER INTEREST WHEN BUY OR SELL YOUR CRYPTO THAN THE MARKET OR EXCHANGE CAN OFFER
On our platform you don’t need to pay fees for purchase and sale or deposit and WITHDRAWAL of funds.
We charge only one commission from a seller.
COINPLACE PLANS TO OCCUPY UP TO 47% OF THE MARKET WITHIN 5 YEARS
CoinPlace adviser. President, Chairman of the Board, National Bank of Georgia, 1998 - 2005
Only 0.4%* of customers all over the world are able to buy ICO tokens in 5 minutes.Our platform is here to make them available for the remaining 99.6%.*according to a study by the University of Cambridge
CPL-ТОКЕN GROWTH IS IMPROVED BY
Club Prime Membership
The more CPL tokens you have, and the longer you keep them, the more additional tokens you get when buying the tokens of other ICO projects placed on the platform
Services in exchange for CPL tokens
Our team has developed a number of services that will be available at coinplace.pro only for CPL tokens (e.g. premium ICO project placement)
Operating MVP - coinplace.pro
Currently CPL tokens and Bitcoins may be purchased on the platform for fiat money
Only 35,000,000 tokens
We will burn down all tokens that are not purchased creating additional value for the remaining ones
We will support the best projects of various hackathons and grants. CoinPlace will be a buzz word securing stable growth of CPL token
Over 150 events during the first year
The events include the placement of new ICO projects and cryptocurrencies on our platform. The traffic at coinplace.pro will increase manifold, and the demand for CPL tokens will grow exponentially
President, Chairman of the Board, National Bank of Georgia, 1998-2005, Senior Policy Advisor, European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, 2004-2015, Entrepreneur, Consultant, 2015-present
Margrith Lütschg-Emmenegger has worked in Trade Finance with a special focus on Forfaiting and Factoring for most of her professional life. From 2016 till now she is a CEO & Chairman of Hili Properties Ltd., Malta.
Chairman of FAIM. President IAAIMI, AIM Indonesian Alumni Association, since February 2009 up to now. Secretary General, Asian Financial Services Association (AFSA).
Founder and CEO Senteo. Work portfolio includes large-scale projects for brands such as Abbey National (Santander), Alfa-Bank, Atlantico (Millennium BCP), BNP-Paribas, CBRE, Citibank, IBM, ING, Ivanhoe Cambridge, Telefonica, Wembley Stadium.
Director of development, eToro. Over 10 years of experience in the financial technology sector. Fintech expert.
Founder of Universal crowdsourcing agency OmniGrade. Over 20 year of experience in factoring, member of the Board for International Factors Group. Internationally recognized founder of the Russian factoring market.
Over 5 years of experience in financial modeling
and assessment of projects at Renova Group companies, Energoprom Management, M&A
Consulting, LBO, IPO, and staging and
management of roadshows all over the world.
Director of Marketing and PR (CIS), Alibaba
Digital Media and Entertainment Group. Over
10 years of marketing and PR experience.
Product manager, Trucker Path and Take Profit. Previously worked for Gett and McKinsey & Company.
GEORGE BLAGOV, CEO
Director of the Russian-Chinese Center for
Trade and Economic Partnership, co-founder of
the AirCreditGroup leasing company.
Nikolay Ermakov, COO
Co-founder of the Nakamoto Capital fund.
Financial technology and venture
STAN TEO, STRATEGY
Over 15 years of venture business experience.
Previously managed several venture companies.
Alexander Saksagansky, CTO
Over 10 years of experience implementing integrated IT projects and Cyber Security projects at financial institutions.
Omar Ganiev, CISO
Winner of numerous international competitions, hackathons, olympiads. Over 10 years of working on security assessment and deployments for banks, e-commerce and large enterprises.